Prices and general conditions
- The rates are in euro per person per day with half board treatment upon a minimum stay of 3 days;
- Smoking is not allowed in all the common areas, except for the smoking lounge;
- Upon prior agreement we accept small pets which are not allowed to enter the dining room. Daily rate is 10.00 €, meals not included.
Half board includes:
- Accommodation with a rich breakfast buffet;
- In the evening a 4-course selection menu with a rich buffet of salads.
- Once a week a typical candlelight dinner with Ladin specialities.
The prices include:
- Outdoor parking;
- Garage for bicycles and motorcycles;
- WI-FI connection is free all rooms
- Use of the wellness area with a swimming pool (29-30°C) since 10/00 till 19/00
- And Sauna sice 17/00 till 19/00
- towels and bathrobes provided with caution
- During the winter months free skibus to "Transbronta" or “Miara” cable car (only 600 m away) connected with Kronplatz skiing area;
- During the summer months a "San Vigilio Holiday Premium Pass" that allows you to use free of charge all the regional means of public transport (buses and trains) and gives you the right to participate in the various summer program offers;
- Ski storage with ski boot dryer and heater.
- Garage (advance reservation required):
- 10.00 €/day;
- Short stays of less than 3 nights: 5.00 € per person per day;
- Double room for single use: from 25.00 to 45.00 €/day;
- To the indicated prices will be added the local tourist tax of €1.70 per person/per day for guests aged over 14. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
Reductions for children:
- The following reductions are applied for children staying in the same room with two paying adults:
- 0 – 2 years old: € 20.00 a day
- 3 – 7 years old: -50%;
- 8 – 11 years old: -30%;
- 12 years old and more: -20%.
- Discover the holiday packages and the last minute offers of our Hotel and get a chance to book your mountain holiday at great prices.
Arrivals and departures
- The booking period runs from 15:00 on the day of arrival until 10:00 on the day of departure.
Booking and deposit
- The reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and the receipt of our written confirmation;
- The deposit should be paid within 7 days from the date of reservation by
Cassa Rurale della Val Badia, Agenzia di San Vigilio di Marebbe
NOME: Hotel Gran Prè S.a.s.
IBAN: IT 37 K 08010 58550 000305024901
SWIFT: RZS BIT 21508
or credit card through a secure SSL connection
- The bill can be paid cash, with a non-transferable cheque or a credit card (Visa or MasterCard);
- According to the Legislative Decree 201/2011 since 6 December 2011 cash payments equal to or higher than € 3000,00 are no longer permitted in Italy. This limit cannot be exceeded even in case of partial payments where the total amount (deposit and balance) equals to or exceeds € 3000,00. The following payment methods are allowed for bills equal to or over € 3000,00: bancomat card, credit card, non-transferable cheque or bank transfer.
Cancellation policy (Consumer Code, Part III, title III, Capo I del d.lgs. 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- up to 3 weeks before arrival: loss of the confirmation deposit;
- from 2 weeks to 8 days before arrival: 40% of the total price is charged;
- less than 8 days before arrival: 70% of the total price is charged;
In case of late arrivals, lower number of guests, early departures or no-show: 100% of the total price is charged.
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and insure your journey against cancellation, early termination or late arrival.